Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
- Helps breathe easier.
- Reduce Chest Congestion
Congestac Nasal Decongestant-Expectorant Caplets - 24 ea
For the temporary relief of nasal congestion due to the common cold.
You Save: $1.73 (14.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Congestac Nasal Decongestant-Expectorant Caplets
- Reduces nasal, sinus, and chest congestion.
- Helps clear air passages, making breathing easier.
- Does not cause drowsiness.
- Gluten free.
- Treat head and chest congestion with Congestac.
- In convenient caplet form, Congestac contains both a decongestant and expectorant to relieve congestion caused by sinusitis, hay fever, allergies or the common cold.
- Congestacs effective non-drowsy formula loosens and thins mucus to help drain bronchial tubes, make coughs more productive, and ease breathing.
Each caplet contains Guaifenesin 400 mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60 mg.
Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Sodium Starch Glycolate, and Starch.
Tamper-evident package features for your protection:Each caplet is encased in a clear plastic cell with a foil back.Do not use this product if either of these tamper-evident features is missing or broken.
- Adults and children over 12:
- One caplet every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 4 caplets in 24 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years:
- One-half the adult dose (break caplet in half), not to exceed 2 caplets in 24 hours.
- Children under 6 years, use only as directed by physician.
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to a cold or hayfever, or other upper respiratory allergies.Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not use if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson�s disease) or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask doctor before using if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urinating due to an enlarged prostate.
Availability:Congestac caplets are available in packages of 12 and 24 caplets in blisters.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb