Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relievers - Aspirin containing >
St.Joseph Safety Coated 325mg Aspirin Pain Reliever Tablets - 365 ea
Helps to reduce minor aches and pains.
You Save: $4.28 (29.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Protect against stomach upset
- Doctor recommended
- Enteric coated
St.Joseph Safety 325mg Coated Aspirin Pain Reliver Tablets
- Temporarily reduce minor aches and pains due to: headache, menstrual pain, minor arthritis pain, muscle pain, toothache, colds, or as recommended by a doctor.
- For aspirin regimens.
- Coating helps protect against stomach upset.
- Doctor recommended.
In Each Tablet: Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID) (Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug).
Corn Starch; Croscarmellose Sodium; D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose; Methacrylic Acid Copolymer; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Mineral Oil; Polysorbate 80; Simethicone; Sodium Hydroxide; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; Triethyl Citrate.
- Adults and children 12 years of age or over: Take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Talk to doctor before starting an aspirin regimen.
- Aspirin is not right for everyone. Store at controlled room temperature 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
- Reyes syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product.
- When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert:
- Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, shock, asthma (wheezing).
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
- The chance is higher if: Are age 60 or older, have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems, take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others), have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, take more or for a longer time than directed.
- Do not use if have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever or fever reducer.
- Ask a doctor before use if: Stomach bleeding warning applies to have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn, have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease, are taking a diuretic, have asthma.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Allergic reaction occurs.
- Seek medical help right away, experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better; pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days; redness or swelling is present; any new symptoms appear; ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or beast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb