Monistat 1 Day Vaginal Antifungal Prefilled Applicator
- Clinically proven 1 day treatment.
- 1 ready-to-use prefilled applicator.
- Tioconazole ointment 6.5% vaginal antifungal
- Treats vaginal yeast infections.
Tioconazole 300mg (6.5%).
Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, White Petrolatum.
- Before using this product read the enclosed brochure and instructions on foil packet for complete directions and information.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Open the foil packet just before use and remove purple cap.
- Insert entire contents of applicator into vagina at bedtime.
- Throw applicator away after use.
- Children under 12 years of age, ask a doctor.
- This product is a 1-dose treatment, most women do not experience complete relief of their symptoms in just one day.
- Most women experience some relief within one day and complete relief of symptoms within 7 days.
- If have questions about yeast infections, consult doctor.
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
- See end flap of carton for lot number and expiration date.
- For vaginal use only.
- Do not use if have never had a yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if have: Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time, lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- May have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months).
- Could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
- When using this product, do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products.
- Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increases in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms do not get better after 3 days, symptoms last more than 7 days, get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb