Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Drops and Lozenges >
Sucrets Complete Lozenges, Vapor Cherry - 18 ea
Helps to reduce occasional minor irritation, pain and sore throat.
You Save: $1.50 (32.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Helps to reduce sore throat
- Supports stuffiness
- Helps to reduce cough
Sucrets Complete Lozenges Vapor Cherry
Complete vapor cherry with dyclonine, vitamin C and zinc provides maximum relief of sore throats while suppressing annoying coughs and cooling irritated nasal passages.
Per Lozenge: Dyclonine Hydrochloride 3.0 mg; Menthol 6.0 mg.
Corn Syrup; Sucrose; Water; Propylene Glycol; Citric Acid; Zinc Gluconate; Tartaric Acid; Sodium Ascorbate; Acesulfame Potassium; Ascorbic Acid; Cherry Flavor; FD&C Red No. 40.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor or dentist.
- Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with or is followed by high fever, headache, rash, swelling and nausea may be serious. Ask doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask doctor before use if have:
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
- Swelling, rash or fever develops.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb