Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Nasal Sprays, Drops and Inhalers >
Nostrilla 12 Hour Nasal Decongestant Spray - 0.5 oz
Helps to clear stuffy nose fast so can breathe easier all day or night.
You Save: $2.28 (33.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Reduces common cold
- Reduce allergiesHelps to reduce hay fever
Nostrilla 12 Hour Nasal Decongestant Spray
Helps to reduce:
- For the temporary reduce of nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis), or associated with sinusitis. Shrinks swollen membranes so you can breathe more freely.
- Metered pump spray delivers a measured dose of medication every time.
- Helps clear stuffy nose fast so can breathe easier all day or night.
- When clogged nasal passages force to breathe through mouth, your mouth and throat can become dry and irritated.
- Nostrilla quickly helps relieve the nasal congestion to allow to go about daily activities in greater comfort.
- Shrinks swollen membranes and helps clear nasal passages up to 12 hours.
- Common colds
- Hay fever
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride (0.05%).
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution (0.02%), Glycine, Sorbitol Solution, Water.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 applications in any 24-hour period. Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
- To use metered pump spray: Remove protective cap and prime pump by depressing it firmly several times. Hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. With head, upright, insert nozzle into nostril. Depress pump two or three times, all the way down, and sniff deeply.
- Store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Avoid excessive heat or freezing.
- When using this product: Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not use if printed seal over cap is broken or missing.
- This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge.
- Do not use this product for more than 3 days. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, consult a doctor. The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
- Do not use this product if have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb