Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Anti-Itch Creams and Ointments >
- No mess
- No touch
- Dries quickly
Cortizone 10 Quick Shot 360° Continuous Spray With Healing Aloe - 1.5 oz
Helps to relieve rashes, minor skin irritations and sunburn.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Cortizone 10 Quick Shot 360° Continous Spray with Healing Aloe
- Relieves itch fast:
- Rashes, irritation, sunburn, insect bites and poison ivy
- No mess, No touch
- Works at any angle
- Dries quickly
- Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- Insect bites
- Poison ivy
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Menthyl Lactate, Methyl Lactate, Methyl Gluceth 20, PEG 8, SD Alcohol 40, Sodium Citrate, Water.
- For itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Spray affected area with desired amount of product not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use: For the treatment of diaper rash.
- Consult a doctor.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist to: more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
- Do not use near heat or flame or while smoking.
- Avoid long term storage above 104 °F (40 °C).
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Contents under pressure, do not store at temperatures above 120 °F (49 °C).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb