Advil Pain Reliever 200mg Tablets, Twin Pack
- Find effective, all-around pain relief with Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever Fever Reducer.
- It temporarily reduces fever, and relieves pain for a variety of symptoms including headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, muscular pain, common cold, arthritis, and joint pain.
- Keep this Ibuprofen fever reducer around the home and office for minor pain and discomfort.
- Each bottle contains 200 coated Ibuprofen tablets of 200mg. Take one after eating for temporary relief.
Ibuprofen (200 mg) (NSAID [Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug]).
Acetylated Monoglycerides, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax.
- Do not take more than directed. The smallest effective dose should be used.
- Adults and Children 12 years and Over: Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist.
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
- Children Under 12 Years: Ask a doctor.
- Read all warnings and directions before use.
- Keep card.
- Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
- Avoid excessive heat above 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Read and keep card for complete warnings and information.
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives; facial swelling; asthma (wheezing) shock; skin reddening; rash; blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you are: age 60 or older; have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems; take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug; take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]; have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product; take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer; right before or after heart surgery. Ask a doctor before use if stomach bleeding warning applies to you; you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers; you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn; you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma, you are taking a diuretic. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are under a doctor's care for any serious condition; taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin; taking any other drug. When using this product take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs; the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed. Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint; vomit blood; have bloody or black stools; have stomach pain that does not get better; pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; redness or swelling is present in the painful area; any new symptoms appear.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if blister is open or the words Advil Safety Sealed under blister are missing or torn.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb