Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
- Reduces fever
- Pain reliever
- Feel better fast
Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold, Cough and Flu packets, Day time - 6 ea
Temporarily relieves symptoms due to a cold or flu.
You Save: $0.35 (6.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold, Cough and Flu packets, Day time
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold or flu:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal and sinus congestion
- temporarily reduces fever
Acetaminophen 325 mg,
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 25 mg,Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg
D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, mannitol, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, shellac, simethicone, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Take every 4 hours; do not exceed 5 packets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: dissolve contents of one packet in 8 oz hot water; sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutes.
- Children under 12 years: do not use. If using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz of cool water; stir briskly before and after heating. Do not overheat. Store at room temperature.
Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 5 packets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily.
- Amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea,or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use to sedate children.
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any ofits ingredients
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug containsacetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibito (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- in children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb