Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Fougera Double Antibiotic First Aid Ointment (Bacitracin Zinc and Polymyxin B Sulfate Ointment USP) - 1 Oz
Helps to reduce infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
You Save: $2.72 (17.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Helps prevent infection in minor cuts
- First aid Antibiotic
Fougera Double Antibiotic First Aid Ointment (Bacitracin Zinc and Polymyxin B Sulfate Ointment USP)
No.1 Dermatologist recommended ointment. Helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.Uses first aid to help prevent infection in:
Bacitracin Zinc (equal to 500 bacitracin units).Polymyxin B Sulfate (equal to 10,000 polymyxin B units) .
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Do not use if seal is punctured or is not visible. To open, reverse cap to puncture seal. Store at room temperature
- See crimp of tube for Lot No. and Exp. date
For external use only.Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious bums.
When using this product do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.Stop use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children.
- the condition persists or gets worse
- if a rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb