Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Anti-Itch Sprays, Relief Lotions >
Caladryl Anti-Itch Lotion - 6 oz
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with rashes.
You Save: $1.90 (29.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Topical analgesic
- Analgesic skin protection
Caladryl Anti-Itch Lotion
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- Rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac
- Insect bites
- Minor skin irritation
- Minor cuts
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
Calamine 8%: Skin protectant, Pramoxine HCl 1%: Topical analgesic.
SD alcohol 38-B, camphor, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance, hypromellose, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, xanthan gum.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb