Home > Hair Care, Tools > Shaving and Hair Removal > Hair Remover Products >
Veet Ready-To-Use Wax Strips For Legs and Body - 40 ea
Suitable for use on legs, underarm and bikini area.
You Save: $2.31 (20.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Effective on short hair
- Smoothness up to 4 weeks
Veet Ready-To-Use Wax Strips For Legs and Body
- Veet introduces wax strips with haircoating technology the wax thats ready when you are. It is effective on short hair (2mm), so dont need to wait for smooth skin.
- Veet has specially formulated these wax strips to act like a liquid during application, coating different lengths of hair, even those as short as 2mm.
- When remove the strip, the wax locks in the hair - for effective hair removal.
- Suitable for use on legs, underarm and bikini area.
- The result is smoothness that lasts up to 4 weeks.
Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA. WIPES: Mineral Oil (Huile Minerale), Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Isospropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben.
- 5 steps to longer lasting smoothness.
- Read precautions before use.
- Rub the wax strip between your hands to warm the wax.
- Holding the veet easy grip tab slowly peel the strips apart.
- Apply the strip with the Veet easy grip tab towards the ankle and rub the strip repeatedly in the direction of hair growth.
- Holding the Veet easy grip) tab pull the strip back on itself very quickly and in 1 swift motion, keeping the strip as close to the skin as possible.
- Hold skin taut to avoid discomfort.
- After waxing, remove any excess wax with a perfect finish wipe.
- See leaflet inside for more details and instructions for bikini and underarm.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms and bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, moles, scars, or broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past.
- Hair should be between 2mm and 5mm long.
- If the hair is longer trim it with scissors or clippers before wax to avoid discomfort and damage to skin when waxing.
- If are on medication that can affect the skin or if have a skin related disorder, check with doctor before waxing.
- If are elderly, diabetic, or taking oral retinoids, waxing is not suitable.
- Before every use, test skin reaction by applying the wax and a wipe to a small part of the area you wish to treat, follow the directions for use.
- If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing.
- If have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs.
- Only when have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line.
- Veet recommends not to wax the same area of skin twice during a waxing session.
- After waxing Veet recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, swimming or sunbathing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
- If experience any stinging or tingling during use, remove the wax immediately with the wipes and rinse thoroughly with water or apply a cold compress.
- If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Veet is fine to use if are pregnant but skin may be more likely to bruise a little.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb