Nice 'n Easy Color-blend Formula: Shade 112, Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Soytrimonium Chloride, Oleth-5, Oleic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Oleth-2, Fragrance, C11-15 Pareth-9, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, P-Aminophenol, C12-15 Pareth-3, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, P-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, Sodium Sulfite, M-Aminophenol, 2-Methylresorcinol, EDTA.
Nice 'n Easy Color-blend Activator: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Oleth-2, Oleth-5, PEG-50 Hydrogenated Palmamide, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone.
Nice 'n Easy ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss: included with Shades 110, 111, 112, 112A, 113A, 114, 114A, 115, 115A, 116, 116A, 116B, 117, 117D, 118, 118A, 118B, 118E, 119A, 119B, 119C, 120, 120A, 120B, 121A, 122, 123, 124, 128, 129, 129G, 130, 131, 132, 133, Water, Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA, Panthenol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf.
Important Safety Warnings:
Hair color products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare cases can be severe. Tattoos may increase the risk of allergy to this product. Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours prior to each application, even if you have already used coloring products before.
Remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. Do not use this product if you have experienced any reaction to hair color products or have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. In these cases, do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any hair color product. Read and follow instructions carefully. In rare cases, use of hair colorants has been associated with temporary or permanent skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of color). If you notice any skin depigmentation or other unexpected reaction such as pain or severe itching, discontinue use immediately.
Caution: This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Product not intended to be used on children. Keep out of reach of children.
- Hair colorants can cause allergic reactions which in rare instances can be severe. Tattoos may increase your risk of allergy, to reduce your risk follow these instructions:
- Do not use this product at all if:
- Have already experienced any reaction to coloring products.
- Have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp.
- In these cases do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any haircolor product.
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each product use even if you have already used coloring products before.
- What to do if you have a reaction during or within the next 48 hours of coloring your hair if during coloring you experience:
- Any stinging or burning and/or rash, rinse immediately and discontinue use as this may be an indication of a more serious reaction. Do not color your hair again before consulting a doctor or seeking medical advice.
- Rapidly spreading skin rash, dizziness or faintness, shortness of breath and/or swelling eyes/face, rinse immediately and seek immediate medical attention. If after coloring or on the following days you experience problems, such as skin itching, skin rash, swelling to eyes/face, blistering and/or skin or scalp weeping seek immediate medical attention.
- Special Cautions
- This product contains ingredients including hydrogen peroxide, which may cause severe eye irritation and possible permanent eye injury. If any product gets into your eye, flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before applying haircolor. If you must wear contact lenses during application and if any product gets into your eye, remove the lens first, then flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
- Never use haircolor on eyebrows or eyelashes or if your scalp is irritated or injured.
- Do not inhale or ingest product.
- Do not use if your hair has been colored with henna or metal dyes.
- Prepare and use the product in a well-ventilated area. If you experience inhalation difficulties, move to fresh air.
- Remove all metal objects from hair before and during coloring.
- Wear gloves and rinse hair well after application.
- Keep product in a cool place away from heat and light. Do not mix this colorant with any other product. Do not keep any unused mixed product. Do not leave the mixture in a closed bottle (bottle may expand or burst).
- Product not intended to be used on children.
- Keep all hair coloring products out of reach of children.