Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Bathroom Assists > Bathtub Rails and Transfer Bench >
Bathroom Safety Solution - 1 ea
Provide the user with a relaxing experience when showering.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Bathroom Safety Solution
This Solution Package is designed to make your life easier by providing you with the perfect combination of products. This particular Solution consists of the Bellavita Auto Bath Lift (model: 477200252), the Bellavita Rotating Transfer Aid (model 412100200), a Padded Headrest for the Bellavita (model: 410200252) and a Handheld Shower Head Spray with Diverter Valve (model: 12037). The Bellavita is our new ultra modern automatic bath lift. The Bellavita is easy to transport and stow away. It is ideally suited for use in the home. The new stylish design was created with the assistance of healthcare professionals and includes many wonderful features. The Rotating Transfer Aid and the Headrest for the Bellavita will make using it easier and more enjoyable. The Handheld Shower Head Spray with Diverter Valve by Drive Medical was designed to provide the user with a relaxing experience when showering. Included with the hand held shower spray is a diverter valve which allows the user to switch water flow from the regular shower head to the handheld shower spray with the flick of a switch. The 80" white reinforced hose is durable and allows for maneuverability increasing control over your bathing experience. When using your traditional shower head the handheld shower spray can be anchored in the holder which is included. An added feature built into the handle is an on / off switch which allows the user a simple way to turn the water flow on or off. The Handheld Shower Head Spray by Drive Medical will take your bathing experience to a new level.Features and Benefits
- 477200252: The lightest bath lift on the market at only 20.5 lbs. At 2.3" the Bellavita is the lowest bath lift available. Seat height reaches a record 18.8". Excellent for deeper model tubs. The backrest reclines to a market leading 50 degrees at its lowest position. Completely tool free set up makes it easy to install and operate. The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing. The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control. Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport. When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage. Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort. Washable hygienic covers available in white, blue or grey. Hygienic cutaway and slim line profile for easy handling. Built in safety controls. 4 quick release suction cups with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base. 300 lbs. weight capacity.
- 412100200: Rotating Transfer Aid for the Bellavita.
- 410200252: Bellavita Padded Headrest.
- 12037: Sprayer has an On / Off switch built into handle for easy access. Wall holder and extra-long 80" white reinforced nylon hose provides extra convenience. Comes with diverter valve that allows either the regular shower head to operate or be used as a hand held shower spray.
- Overall Length (with backrest in a reclined position): 32.6".
- Overall Width (seat including side flaps): 27.5".
- Seat (Width): 13.7".
- Seat (Depth): 16.5".
- Seat (Length): 22.4".
- Sitting Height: 2.3"-18.8".
- Backrest (Height): 25.1".
- Backrest (Width): 14.1".
- Backrest Reclines: 50 deg.
- Base Plate (Width): 22".
- Total Weight (excluding hand control): 20.5 lbs.
- Model # bskit6
- Product Installation:Installation Required
- Primary Product Material:Plastic
- Primary Product Color :White
Shipping Weight : 33.00 lb