Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Canes, Quad Canes and Crutches >
Heavy Duty Lightweight Bariatric Forearm Walking Crutches - 1 ea
Leg and forearm sections adjust independently for optimal sizing.
You Save: $5.17 (7.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Heavy Duty Lightweight Bariatric Forearm Walking Crutches
This heavy duty bariatric forearm crutch by Drive Medical is packed with features. The vinyl coated and ergonomically contoured arm cuff is molded for comfort and stability. Both the leg and forearm sections adjust independently without tools to ensure optimal comfort and personal sizing. The extra-large tips provide added stability to the crutch, which supports a weight capacity of 500 lbs.Features and Benefits
- Vinyl coated, ergonomically contoured arm cuffs molded for comfort and stability
- Leg and forearm sections adjust independently for optimal sizing
- Vinyl hand grips are comfortable and durable
- Extra large tips for added stability
- Material: Steel.
- Handle to Floor (Height): 28"-37".
- Recommended User Height: 5'-6'2".
- Product Weight: 5.7 lbs. each
- Model # 10403HD
- Product Installation:No Installation Required
- Primary Product Material:Steel
- Primary Product Color :Chrome
Shipping Weight : 5.50 lb