Adjustable Height Offset Handle Cane with Gel Hand Grip
If you are looking for comfort and style, look no further. Drive Medical's adjustable height gel grip cane has you covered. The gel grip is designed to reduce stress and hand fatigue providing a more comfortable experience. The handle height is adjustable from 28.5" to 38" allowing for custom sizing. Thanks to the silencer, rattling is prevented and the cane's height is locked in place giving you added safety and security. As an added bonus, a handy wrist strap attached to the handgrip will ensure that you are always in reach of your cane when you need it. The product is manufactured with sturdy, 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tubing which can withstand a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
Gel grip reduces hand stress and fatigue. Handle height adjusts from 28 1/2" to 38". Comes standard with wrist strap. Manufactured with sturdy, 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tubing. Metal (lock nut) silencer. 300 lbs. Weight Capacity. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Features and Benefits
- Gel grip reduces hand stress and fatigue
- Handle height adjusts from 28 1/2" to 38"
- Comes standard with wrist strap
- Manufactured with sturdy, 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tubing
- Metal (lock nut) silencer
- 300 lbs. Weight Capacity
- Tubing (Width): 1".
- Handle to Floor (Height): 28.5"-38".
- Material: Aluminum
- Model # RTL10372BK
- Product Installation:No Installation Required
- Primary Product Material:Aluminum
- Primary Product Color :Black
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb