Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
- Reduce sneezing
- Relieves runny nose
- Reduce itchy throat
Benadryl Allergy Relief, Ultra tab 25 mg Tablets - 24 ea
Temporarily reduces itchy, watery eyes.
You Save: $0.60 (9.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Benadryl Allergy Relief, Ultra tab 25 mg Tablets
- Temporarily reduce these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
- Temporarily reduce these symptoms due to the common cold:
- Runny nose
in each tablet: Diphenhydramine HCl (25 mg - Antihistamine).
Caranuba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide.
- Take every 4 to 6 hours.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
- 12.5mg dosage strength is not available in this package.
- Do not attempt to break tablets.
- Store at 59° to 77°F in a dry place.
- Protect from light.
- Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one applied topically.
- Ask a doctor before use if have:
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- As a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product:
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Each tablet safety sealed.
- Do not use if blister or foil is broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb