Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Nighttime Liquid-Coolburst - 8 oz
Helps to reduce minor aches and pains, headache and sore throat.
You Save: $0.90 (9.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Helps to reduce pain
- Reduces fever
- Helps from sneezing
Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Nighttime Liquid-Coolburst
- Temporary reduce of the following cold symptoms: Minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, nasal congestion, runny nose and sneezing, cough. relieves cough to help you get rest.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
- Pain Reliever, Nasal Decongestant, Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine. For Nighttime use. New Decongestant, See New Dosing.
Acetaminophen (325 mg), Dextromethorphan HBr (10mg), Doxylamine Succinate (6.25 mg), Phenylephrine HCl (5 mg).
Citric Acid, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucralose.
- Do not take more than directed. (See Overdose Warning).
- Use only enclosed measuring cup designed for use with this product.
- Do not use any other dosing device.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 Tablespoons (Tbsp) or 30mL every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 12 Tablespoons (Tbsp) or 180mL in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age, this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Store between 20 - 25° C (68 - 77° F) Do not use if plastic neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted with Safety Seal is broken or missing.
- See back panel for lot number and expiration date.
- Alcohol: If consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask doctor whether should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers or fever reducers.
- Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage.
- In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Ask a doctor before use if have: Heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
- When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage. Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Be careful when operating a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days. Redness or swelling is present, new symptoms occur, cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb