Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Childrens Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
Motrin Childrens Ibuprofen Oral Suspension, Original Berry - 4 oz
Temporarily reduces minor aches and pains due to the common cold.
You Save: $2.59 (30.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Helps to reduce pain
- Helps to reducer fever
Motrin Childrens Ibuprofen Oral Suspension, Original Berry
- Child feeling well and helps to bring them relief with childrens motrin.
- Its safety profile is supported by one of the largest and most rigorous childrens clinical studies ever conducted.
- Helps to feel better.
- Helps to reduce minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache and toothache.
- Reduces fever.
Ibuprofen (100 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Citric Acid, Corn Starch, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Red No. 40, Flavors, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum.
- This product does not directions or complete warning for adults use.
- Do not give more than directed.
- Shake well before using.
- Find the right dose.
- If possible, use weight on dose, otherwise use age.
- Use only with enclosed measuring cup.
- If needed, repeat dose every 6 - 8 hours.
- Do not use more than 4 times a day.
- Replace original bottle cap to maintain child resistance.
- Dosing: Under 2 Years: Call a doctor; 24 - 35 lbs (2 - 3 years): 1 tsp or 5 ml; 36 - 47 lbs (4 - 5 years): 1-1/2 tsp or 7.5 ml; 48 - 59 lbs (6 - 8 years): 2 tsp or 10 ml; 60 - 71 lbs (9 - 10 years): 2-1/2 tsp or 12.5 ml; 72 - 95 lbs (11 years): 3 tsp or 15 ml.
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68 - 77 degrees F).
- Read all product information before using.
- Keep box for important information.
- This product is intended for use in children.
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches; reduces fever.
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
- Symptoms may include: Hives; facial swelling; asthma (wheezing); shock; skin reddening; rash, blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding.
- The chance is higher if child has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems, takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, takes other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others), takes more or for a longer time than directed.
- Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious.
- Consult doctor promptly.
- Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
- Do not use if the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer, right before or after heart surgery.
- Ask a doctor before use if child has problems or serious side effects from any pain reliever or fever reducers, stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain, ulcers, bleeding problems, lost a lot of fluid due to continued vomiting or diarrhea, high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease, taken a diuretic.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if child is taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription), taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, under a doctors care for any serious condition, taking any other drug.
- When using this product take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs, long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Stop use and ask doctor if the child feels faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools.
- These are signs of stomach bleeding, stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts, the child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment, fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present in the painful area, any new symptoms appear.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if bottle wrap or foil inner seal imprinted Safety Seal is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb