Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Childrens Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
Childrens Motrin Ibuprofen Oral Suspension Liquid, Berry Flavor - 4 oz
Supports from minor aches and pains due to the common cold and flu.
You Save: $1.16 (14.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Temporarily relieves minor aches
- Helps to reduces fever
Childrens Motrin Ibuprofen Oral Suspension Liquid, Berry Flavor
- Helps to reduce minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches.
- Helps to reduce reduces fever.
- Non-staining dye free.
- Lasts up to 8 hours.
- Alcohol free.
in each 5mL: Ibuprofen (100mg - Pain reliever/Fever reducer).
Acesulfame Potassium, Citric Acid, Cornstarch, Glycerin, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Polysorbate 80, Water (Purified), Sodium Benzoate, Sucrose (Sugar), Xanthan Gum.
- Do not give more than directed.
- Shake well before using.
- Find the right dose on chart below.
- If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Use only with enclosed measuring cup.
- If needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours.
- Do not use more than 4 times a day.
- Replace original bottle cap to maintain child resistance.
- Important: Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. This product is intended for use in children.
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling.
- Asthma (wheezing).
- Stomach bleeding warning: The product contains a no steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding.
- The chance is higher it the child: Has has stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Takes other drugs containing and NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others).
- Takes more or for a longer time than directed.
- Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious.
- Consult doctor promptly.
- Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
- Do not use:
- If child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Right before and after heart surgery.
- Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- Not been drinking fluids.
- Lost a lot of fluid due to continued vomiting or diarrhea.
- Stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain.
- Problems or serious side effects from taking fever reducers or pain relievers.
- Bleeding problems.
- High blood pressure.
- Heart or kidney disease.
- Taken a diuretic.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is:
- Taking a blood thinner (anticoagulant) or steroids drug.
- Under a doctors care for any serious condition.
- Taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- When using this product give with good or milk if stomach upset occurs.
- long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attract or stroke.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Pain or fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- The child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment.
- Stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts.
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- Any new symptoms appear.
- The child feels faint.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if plastic carton wrap or bottle wrap imprinted Safety Seal is broken or missing.
- Store at 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F).
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb