St. Joseph High Blood Pressure Maximum Strength Flu Tablets
Cold Relief for People With High Blood Pressure
- Body Aches, Pains and Headache.
- Runny Nose.
- Temporarily relieves:
- Minor aches and pains.
- Runny nose.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
Acetaminophen (500 mg, Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer), Chlorpheniramine Maleate (2 mg, Antihistamine), Dextromethorphan HBr (15 mg, Cough Suppressant).
Corn Starch, Crospovidone, D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Red 40 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Povidone, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms persist.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age.
- This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30°C (597deg; to 86°F).
Protect from excessive moisture.See end flap of box for expiration date and lot number.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use:With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Liver disease.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- A breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin, or taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks, alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding: Ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb