Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
- Temporarily relieves cough
- Cold Relief
- Reduces bronchial irritation
St. Joseph High Blood Pressure Cough And Cold Tablets - 24 ea
Temporarily relieves runny nose and sneezing due to the common cold.
You Save: $1.10 (16.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
St. Joseph High Blood Pressure Cough And Cold Tablets
Cold Relief for People With High Blood Pressure
- Runny Nose.
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Temporarily relieves runny nose and sneezing due to the common cold.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate (4 mg, Antihistamine), Dextromethorphan HBr (30 mg, Cough Suppressant).
Acacia, Black Iron Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Carnauba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Providone.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 6 hours.
- Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Do not use.
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F).
- See end flap on box for expiration date and lot number.
Do not use: If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
- A breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, reoccurs, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb