St. Joseph High Blood Pressure Cold And Flu Tablets
Cold Relief for People With High Blood Pressure.
- Runny Nose.
- Body Aches and Pains.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
Acetaminophen (325 mg, Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer), Chlorpheniramine Maleate (2 mg, Antihistamine).
Corn Starch, Crospovidone, D&C Red 28, Dextrose Monohydrate, FD&C Blue 2, FD&C Red 40, Lecithin, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Povidone, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours; do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours; do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use this product in children under 6 years of age.
- This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30&Deg;C (59° to 867deg;F).
- See end flap of box for expiration date and lot number.
- Protect from excessive moisture.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if:
- Adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours.
- Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use: With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has:
- Liver disease.
- A breathing problem such as a emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is: Taking sedatives or tranquilizers, or taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product:
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages, alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Drowsiness may occur.
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children 6 to under 12 years) or 10 days (adults).
- New symptoms occur.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb