St. Joseph High Blood Pressure Chest Congestion And Cough Tablets
- New cold relief for people with high blood pressure.
- Chest Congestion and Cough.
- Temporarily reduces cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20mg
D&C yellow #10, aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and other: 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not use in children under 12.
Do not use:
If you are now taking a presciption monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus).
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb