Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye Allergy and Redness Relievers >
- Sterile Eye Drop
- 100% Natural
Similasan Kids Allergy Eye Relief - 10 ml
Temporary relief from itching, burning and watering of the eyes.
You Save: $2.39 (22.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Similasan Kids Allergy Eye Relief
- Sterile Eye Drops.
- 100% Natural active ingredients.
- Temporary relief from itching, burning and watering of the eyes associated with allergies.
- Give your kids soothing relief from irritant allergens such as pet dander, pollen, ragweed and more with Similasans Kid Allergy Eye Relief.
- Kids Allergy Eye Relief stimulates their bodys natural ability to temporarily relieve the symptoms of allergies such as burning, itching, redness and excessive watering of their eyes.
- Original Swiss Formula
- For over 30 years, our Original Swiss Formulas made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients have been providing families with remedies that are naturally effective and safe.
Apis 6X (Burning, Itching, Swelling), Euphrasia 6X (Redness, Swelling, Watering), Pulsatilla 6X (Itching, Hay Fever, Watering Eye Complaints in Children), Sabadilla 6X (Watering, Redness of Lids).
Borate Buffer, Purified Water, Silver Sulphate (As a Preservative), Sodium Nitrate.
For children age 2 and over:
- Remove tamper evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Squeeze plastic tip to release 1 to 2 drops into eye.
- Apply as needed Replace cap after use.
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
- Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Changes in vision occur.
- The child experiences eye pain.
- The child experiences continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb