Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Kids Toothbrush, Oral Care >
Aquafresh Infant Training Toothbrush and Toothpaste, Fluoride-Free - 1.5 Oz
Rubber cushioning on the back of the brush head helps protect young gums and excessive bending may break flexible neck.
You Save: $1.52 (26.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Tooth and gum cleaning kit
- Ages 3 months - 24 months
- Flexible toothbrush neck
Aquafresh Infant Training Toothbrush and Toothpaste, Fluoride-Free
Pediatric dentists recommend cleaning your babys teeth and gums every day. This kit can help your baby get a great start to a lifetime of healthy teeth. As soon as your baby starts teething, it is important for you to care for their teeth and gums. This toothbrush is designed to help you gently clean your babys teeth and reduce the risk of damage to gums.Toothpaste:
- Fluoride free, safe to swallow
- No artificial colors or preservatives
*Note: Excessive bending may break flexible neck.It Contains:
- Flexible neck bends to absorb excess pressure from brushing
- Rubber cushioning on the back of the brush head helps protect young gums
- Extra Soft Toothbrush
- 1.5 oz Apple Banana Flavor Fluoride Free Toothpaste
Glycerin , Water , Sorbitol , Xylitol , Propylene Glycol , Carrageenan (Red Seaweed) Gum , Sodium Citrate , Silica , Natural Flavor , Citric Acid.
- Wash hands.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Aquafresh Training Fluoride-free toothpaste to the bristles of a toothbrush.
- Gently brush your baby's teeth and gums to help remove food and plaque.
- Supervise brushing to minimize swallowing.
- Use twice daily or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Store below 30 Degree C (86 Degree F).
Dentists recommend that toothbrushes are changed every three months.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb