Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Aches and Pain Relievers >
Rugby Pain And Fever Acetaminophen 80mg Childrens Fruit Chewable Tablets - 30 Ea
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with common cold and flu, headache and toothache.
You Save: $3.28 (42.1%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Reduces fever and relieves minor aches
- Acetaminophen Chewable tablets 80 mg
Rugby Pain And Fever Acetaminophen 80mg Childrens Fruit Chewable Tablets
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with common cold and flu, headache, toothache, sore throat, immunizations and reduction of fever.
Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen 80 Mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Aspartame, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #7, flavors, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, sucrose.
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use chew tablets before swallowing all dosages may be repeated every 4 hours, but not more than 5 doses in a 24 hour period follow the chart below for proper dosing or as directed by a doctor. Iif possible, use weight for dosing, otherwise use age.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 10 capsules in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use to sedate children.Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- in children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When using this product
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- may cause marked drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb