Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relief Creams, Gels, Ointments >
Anecream 5 Topical Anesthetic Pain Relief Cream With 5% Lidocaine - 30 Gm
The formulation is strong and fast-acting in providing temporary relief of pain, itching and discomfort due to anorectal disorders.
You Save: $11.96 (19.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- For Local anesthetic
- Relieves pain and itching
- Discomfort due to anorectal disorders
Anecream 5 Topical Anesthetic Pain Relief Cream With 5% LidocaineHow does AneCream5 work?
Lidocaine causes a temporary loss of feeling in the skin and surrounding tissues. Following AneCream5 application you may notice a slight cooling sensation, followed by an increased feeling of numbness in areas where applied.
Active Ingredients: Lidocaine 5% w/w.
Inactive Ingredients:Benzyl alcohol, carbomer 940, cholesterol, hydrogenated lecithin, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, tocopherol acetate, trolamine, water.
- When practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting of blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Apply to the affected area up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Store at USP controlled room temperature 20-25 degree C (68-77 degree F).
For external use only.When using this product
Stop use and ask doctor if
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Keep out of reach of children.
- Allergic reaction occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb