Anecream Topical Anesthetic Pain Relief Cream With 4% Lidocaine
A topical cream that contains 4% lidocaine. The lidocaine in AneCream can relieve pain caused by minor cuts, burns, scrapes, abrasions and skin irritations, sunburn and insect bites. It relieves pain caused by minor cuts, burns, scrapes, abrasions and skin irritations, sunburn and insect bites. With 4% lidocaine, AneCream provides proven, fast and effective pain relief. AneCream anesthetic cream glides on smoothly and absorbs quickly. It starts to work immediately for fast relief. Individual 5gm tubes are ideal for first aid kits, travel and on-the-go.What is AneCream?
Lidocaine is a local anesthetic (numbing medication). It works by blocking nerve signals in your body.
Lidocaine topical (for use on the skin) is used to reduce pain or discomfort caused by skin irritations such as sunburn, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, and minor cuts, scratches, hemorrhoids, and burns.Temporarily relieves pain and itching due to:
- minor cuts
- minor scrapes
- minor skin irritations
- minor burns
- insect bites
Active Ingredients: Lidocaine 4% w/w.
Inactive Ingredients:Benzyl alcohol, carbomer 940, cholesterol, hydrogenated lecithin, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, tocopherol acetate, trolamine, water.
- When practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting of blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Apply to the affected area up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Store at USP controlled room temperature 20-25 degree C (68-77 degree F).
For external use only.When using this product
Stop use and ask doctor if
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Keep out of reach of children.
- Allergic reaction occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb