Polident Overnight Whitening Antibacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets
- for oral health.
- Dentures are a lot softer than teeth.
- Toothpaste contains abrasives that can scratch dentures.
- Bacteria can grow in scratches, which can cause bad breath.
- Improved polident microclean formula kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria is just 3 minutes and kills other microorganisms in 5 minutes.
- Denture hygiene is an important part of good oral health.
Use polident instead of toothpaste every day for a clean denture and healthy mouth.
- Triple mint freshness.
- Kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria And other microorganisms.
- Deep cleans tough stains.
Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Perborate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Potassium Monopersulfate, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-180, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, VP/VA Copolymer, Subtilisin, Flavor, Blue 1 Aluminum Lake, Blue 2.
- Read all directions before use.
- For daily use:
- Drop one polident tablet into enough very warm water to cover denture or partial.
- After soaking overnight, for best results, brush denture with polident solution.
- Discard remaining solution after brushing.
- Rinse thoroughly with running water.
- Keep tablets in a cool, dry place.
- Keep tablets out of reach of children and elderly needing care.
- Do not place tablets in mouth.
- Keep tablet solution out of mouth.
- Rinse well.
- Do not use if are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If experience irritation due to cleanser use, discontinue and consult a healthcare professional.
- In case of accidental ingestion, contact a poison control center.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb