Pepto-Bismol To-Go Chewable Tablets, Cherry
- Pepto-Bismol to-go cherry chewable tablets relieve diarrhea and upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belching and fullness.
- Packed in a convenient travel sized vial, now its easy to take pepto.
- 5 symptoms, 1 solution
- 5 Symptom Relief: nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea
- Cherry flavor chewable tablets
- Bismuth subsalicylate
- 2 tablets = 1 adult dose
- Very low sodium
- Sugar free
Bismuth Subsalicylate (262mg).
Adipic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Povidone, Red 27 Aluminum Lake, Red 40 Aluminum Lake, Saccharin Sodium, Talc, Each Tablet Contains (Calcium 140 mg, Salicylate 99 mg).
- Chew or dissolve in mouth.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed.
- Do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours.
- Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Protect from freezing.
- Reyes syndrome:
- Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flulike symptoms should not use this product.
- When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea or vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reyes syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert: Contains salicylate.
- Do not take if are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) or taking other salicylate products.
- Do not use if have:An ulcer, a bleeding problem, bloody or black stool.
- Ask a doctor before use if have:Fever, mucus in the stool.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking any drug for: anticoagulation (thinning the blood), diabetes, gout, arthritis.
- When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms get worse, ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs, diarrhea lasts more than 2 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Avoid excessive heat (more than 104° F or 40° C).
- Tamper evident: Do not use if imprinted shrinkband is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb