Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Pain and Fever Medicines For Kids >
- Oral suspension
PediaCare Infants Fever Reducer Pain Reliever, Bubble Gum - 4 oz
Helps to reduce cough cold, fever and allergy symptoms.
You Save: $1.11 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
PediaCare Infants Fever Reducer Pain Reliever, Bubble Gum
PediaCare medicines are specially developed for kids and helps to provide safe and effective relief for your child's cough, cold, fever and allergy symptoms.Features:
- Children ages 2 to 11
- Fever reducer
- Pain reliever
- Oral suspension
- Non-staining bubble gum flavor
- Easy pour
Acetaminophen 160 mg (Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer).
Butyl Paraben, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Cellulose, Citric Acid, Flavors, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using.
- Find right dose on chart below.
- Use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours (See overdose warning).
- Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if printed safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.
- Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage.
- In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Quick medical attention is critical even if do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if child has liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product do not exceed the recommended dosage (See overdose warning).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb