Home > Sexual Health Store > Family Planning > Condoms >
- Fitted shape
- Easy-on and great feel
- Provides the protection needed
Durex Extra Sensitive Lubricated Condoms, Super Thin - 12 ea
Helps to reduces the risk of unwanted pregnancies and catching.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Durex Extra Sensitive Lubricated Condoms, Super Thin
- Durex extra sensitive condoms are super thin for exceptional sensitivity.
- Approximately 20% thinner than standard condoms while providing the protection need.
- Low latex scent.
- Fitted shape for easy on and great feel.
- Each condom is electronically tested for reliability.
- If used properly, durex latex condoms will help reduce the risk of unwanted pregnancies and catching or spreading HIV infection and many other sexually transmitted diseases.
- No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy of HIV and STDS.
- Non-vaginal use of condoms can increase the potential of slipping or being damaged, please consult your physician for advice.
- During intimate contact, lesions and various body fluids can transmit STDs.
- Therefore, use a new condom before any such contact occurs. Made from natural rubber latex. Reservoir end.
- For optimal effectiveness, carefully follow the instructions inside this package.
- Store at room temperature and avoid excess heat.
- Avoid using oil-based lubricants, such as petroleum jelly, vegetable/mineral oils or cold cream, as these may damage the latex condoms.
- Non-vaginal use of condoms increases the potential for slippage, breakage or damage; please consult your physician for more information.
- Durex condoms contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- If are allergic to natural rubber latex products, consult your physician before use.
- Do not use if package is damaged.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb