Zincum aceticum 2x, zincum gluconicum 1x.
butylated hydroxyanisole, citric acid, cocoa butter, confectioner's sugar, crospovidone, gum acacia, hypromellose, maltitol, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sorbitan monostearate, starch, sucralose, sugar.
For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside.Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take 1 packet at the onset of symptoms.
- Dissolve contents of packet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Repeat every 4-6 hours, not to exceed 4 packets in 24 hours.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use.
- Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use.
- Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
Children under 12 years of age:Ask a healthcare professional before use.