Zicam Natural Cough Suppressant, Honey Lemon Syrup
Zicam naturals honey lemon syrup cough suppressant:
- Some people dont necessarily want dextromethorphan in their cough suppressants.
- Zicam naturals honey lemon syrup cough suppressant is formulated without dextromethorphan because zicam values its customers diverse needs.
- Zicam naturals honey lemon syrup cough suppressant uses natural homeopathic mentha piperita to suppress your cough.
- Temporarily controls cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
- Fights coughs naturally.
- Soothes dry, irritated throats
- Provides effective non-drowsy.
- Great-tasting flavor
Mentha Piperita, 4x (Cough Suppressant).
Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, Glycerin, Nat. Flavor, Peppermint Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol.
- Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Take 2 teaspoons (tsp) (10mL)
- Repeat every 3-4 hours, not to exceed 6 doses per day.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor before use.
- Children under 4 years of age:Do not use.
- Store at room temperature 15° -29° C (59° -84° F)
Do not use:
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- If you are allergic to peppermint oil/menthol
- If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical attention right away.
- In children under 4 years of age.
- A persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if:Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts These could be serious signs of a serious condition.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Safety sealed.
- Do not use if tamper resistant seal around bottle is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb