Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Daytime for Adults Caplets - 24 ea
Helps to reduce nasal, sinus congestion and pressure.
You Save: $0.95 (12.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Reduces minor aches
- Temporarily reduces fever
Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Daytime for Adults CapletsTemporarily relieves:
- Minor aches and pains.
- Relieves Headache.
- Sore throat.
- Nasal congestion.
- Sinus congestion and pressure.
Acetaminophen 325 mg - Pain reliever/fever reducer Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg - Cough suppressant Phenylephrine Hcl 5mg - Nasal decongestant
Anydrous Citric Acid, Cmauba Wax, Corn Starch, Flavors, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrytalline Cellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Powdered Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Starch Flycolate, Sucralose.
Adults and children 12+:
- Take 2 caplets every 4 hours.
- Swallow whole.
- Do not crush, chew, or dissolve.
- Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours.Children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor.
- Store between 20-25 degrees C(68-77 degrees F)
- Do not use if carton is opened or if blister unit is broken.
- Liver Warning:
- This product contains acetaminophen.
- The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours.
- Sever liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Sore Throat Warning:
- If sore throat is sever, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- DO NOT USE:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonsprescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients stop use.
- Ash a doctor before if you have
- High blood pressure.
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- Thyroid disease.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- ASK a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose.
- Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Overdose warning:
- Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb