Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Nasal Sprays, Drops and Inhalers >
Rhinaris Lubricating Nasal Mist - 1 oz
Helps to provide long-lasting relief from dry nasal passages.
You Save: $0.37 (4.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Wash thick secretions
- Non aerosol
- Helps restore vital moisture
Rhinaris Lubricating Nasal Mist
- Rhinaris lubricating nasal mist helps restore vital moisture and wash thick secretions from the nose and tissues, helping to clear nasal passages.
- Rhinaris lubricating nasal mist is a unique non-medicated formulation of organic compounds providing long-lasting relief from dry nasal passages caused by low humidity in homes, office buildings, hotels and airplanes.
- Rhinaris mist facilitates the drainage of the nasal passages providing symptomatic relief similar to a nasal decongestant without causing rebound congestion and is therefore a logical alternative when other decongestants (vasoconstrictors) should not be used.
- Rhinaris is non-drying, non-aerosol and normalized to the pH of the nose.
- This mild formulation is safe for use in children and pregnant women, and for use in conjunction with oxygen therapy.
- Rhinaris mist packaging offers a controlled dosage feature ensuring that the right amount is used every time, while equally distributing the formula in the nostril (300 sprays).
Mixture of polyethylene glycol 15% and propylene glycol 5% in a solution adjusted to pH 6.0. 0.2% Sodium Chloride.
- Adults: 1-2 sprays into each nostril every 4 hours, or as needed.
- Children over 2 years: 1 spray into each nostril every 4 hours, or as needed.
- For nasal use only.
- Cap is band-sealed for your protection.
- Protect from freezing.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb