Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relievers - Aspirin containing >
Bayer Migraine Formula Caplets - 50 ea
Helps to reduce tough migraine pain plus symptoms like nausea.
You Save: $1.06 (13.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- 250mg of aspirin
- Pain Reliever Aid
- 65mg of caffeine
Bayer Migraine Formula Caplets
- Acetaminophen, aspirin (NSAID) and caffeine tablets
- Pain reliever or pain reliever aid
- Capsule shaped tablets
- Discover the surprising power of aspirin plus more for your tough migraine pain.
- Migraines are way more than just headaches.
- Bayer introduced bayer migraine formula.
- It combines the power of aspirin plus 2 additional ingredients to relieve tough migraine pain plus symptoms like nausea and sound and light.
Carnauba wax, crospovidone, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, saccharin sodium, stearic acid, titianium dioxide.
- Do not use more than directed.
- Adults: Take 2 caplets with a glass of water.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, ask your doctor.
- Do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
- Under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Reyes syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering form chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product.
- When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert:Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe bleeding.
- The chance is higher if are age 60 or older; have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems; take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others), have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, take more or for a longer time than directed.
- Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
- Do not use if have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer; with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if have never had migraines diagnosed by a health professional have a headache that is different from usual migraines, Have the worst headache of life, Have fever and stiff neck, Have headaches beginning after or caused by head injury, exertion, coughing or bending, experienced first headache after the age of 50, have daily headaches, have a migraine so severe as to require bed rest, have liver disease, stomach bleeding warning applies to, have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn, have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, taking a diuretic, have asthma, have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers, have vomiting with your migraine headache.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription for: Anticoagulation (thinning of the blood), diabetes, gout, arthritis, under a doctors care for any serious condition, taking any other drug; taking any other product that contains aspirin, acetaminophen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if.
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better.
- Migraine is not relieved or worsens after first dose.
- New or unexpected symptoms occur.
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb