Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Yeast Infection Medications, Itch Relief >
- Vaginal Antifungal
- Helps to reduce irritation
- Helps to reduce itching
Monistat 1 Triple Action System, Combo Pack - 1 ea
Designed to alleviate symptoms and treat infection.
You Save: $3.32 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Monistat 1 Triple Action System, Combo Pack
- Designed to alleviate symptoms and treat
- Aloe and vitamin E soothe, calm and refresh the skin
- Relieves symptoms of itching and irritation
- Designed for external vaginal use
- Vaginal Antifungal:
- Cleanse and cool - 4 coolwipes with aloe gelstripes
- Relieve itching and irritation - 1 tube of external cream
- Treat the infection - 1 ovule insert and 1 applicator
- Helps to cures most vaginal yeast infections and relieves associated external itching and irritation.
Miconazole nitrate 1200 mg, Vaginal antifungal.
Geltain, Glycerin, Lecithin, Mineral Oil, Titanium Dioxide, White Petrolatum.
Miconazole nitrate 2%, Vaginal antifungal.
Benzoic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol.
Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information.
- For vaginal use only.
- Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if have:
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months).
- Could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medication warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
- When using this product:
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products.
- Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
- If you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
- Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 days.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days.
- Get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb