Cotz Sunscreen Pediatric SPF 40
- Cotz sits gently and invisibly on top of childrens skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA-UVB rays before the rays can touch or penetrate the skin.
- Contains the rated sun protection ingredient against burning and aging rays.
- Pediatrician recommended: Suitable for infants, toddlers and school age children (age: 6+ months).
- A gentle mineral complex that helps to prevent heat build-up in childrens skin, which can damage the dermis.
- Coiz helps to prevent burning and skin damage, which can lead to uneven skin tone and other serious skin problems.
- Cotz is 100% free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, heres why: Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA-UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Zinc Oxide (20%)., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylhydroxyamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 Methicone, Methicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tetrahexadecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine.
- Apply generously and uniformly to all exposed skin areas before exposure to sunlight.
- Continue to rub in until fading occurs, especially in hair bearing areas.
- Reapply as needed and after washing, swimming, towel drying, or sweating for maximum protection.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb