Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Pain and Fever Medicines For Kids >
Hylands Complete Allergy 4 Kids - 4 oz
Helps to reduce symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
You Save: $1.08 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Reduces nose symptoms
- Reduces swelling in face
Hylands Complete Allergy 4 Kids
- Relieves kids common allergy symptoms including watery eyes, runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, itchy eyes/nose/roof of mouth, pressure in the nose and cheeks, ear fullness/popping, dark circles under the eyes and hives.
- Allergy Relief 4 Kids works for all symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies from mold, animal dander, pollen, ragweed and grasses.
- Allergy Relief 4 Kids is specially designed for children ages 2 and up.
- Hylands Allergy Relief For Kids is non drowsy, all natural, gentle, safe and effective, and contains no pseudoephedrine.
- Acontium Napellus 6X HPUS: pain / swelling in face / itchy throat / sneezing.
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS: hayfever / watery eyes.
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS: sneezing / itchy eyes.
- Histaminum Hydrochloricum 12X HPUS: sinus pain.
- Galphimia Glauca 12X HPUS: sneezing / runny nose.
- Nux Vomica 6X HPUS: itchy nose and throat.
Allium Cepa 6X HPUS (hayfever / watery eyes),Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS (sneezing / itchy eyes),Histaminum Hydrochloricum12X HPUS (sinus pain),Luffa Operculata12X HPUS (sinus pain / headache),Galphimia Glauca12X HPUS (sneezing / runny nose),Nux Vomica 6X HPUS (itchy nose and throat).
- Children 2 years to under 6 years:5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times pers day (every 4 hours).
- Children 6 to under 12 years:10 mL or 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours).
- Adult and children over 12 years:15 mL or 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours), or as recommended by a licensed health care professional.
- Do not use if imprinted cap band is broken or missing.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days or worsen, contact a licensed health care professional.
- Discontinue if symptoms are accompanied by a high fever and contact a licensed health care professional.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a licensed health care professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb