DMSO Roll On With Aloe Vera
- DMSO gel 70 or 30 aloe, unscenteddimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) is a byproduct of wood processing for papermaking.
- It is a somewhat oily liquid that looks like mineral oil and has a slightly garlicky odor.
- Because it is an excellent solvent, it is widely used as a degreaser, paint thinner, and antifreeze.
- DMSO has been used for over 100 years in the united states.
- It is a natural substance derived from wood pulp and is harmless when used with the proper precautions.
- It is sold as a solvent.
- DMSO is an amazing substance that has many uses throughout the world.
- DMSO may be helpful for relieving pain, inflammation, scleroderma, and interstitial cystitis however, intended use is as a solvent only and the choice of using it in other applications is the sole responsibility of the user.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
70% DMSO and 30% Aloe Vera.
- May cause skin irritation.
- Avoid contact with eye, skin, clothing.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with water.
Shipping Weight : 0.38 lb