Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
- Acetaminophen 325 mg - Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg - Cough suppressant
- Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg - Antihistamine
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg - Nasal decongestant
Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Sinus Congestion Allergy And Cough Liquid Gels - 20 Ea
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold nasal congestion, sinus congestion and pressure.
You Save: $1.19 (15.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Sinus Congestion Allergy And Cough Liquid Gels
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose; sneezing; itching of the nose or throat; itchy, watery eyes; temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold; nasal congestion; sinus congestion and pressure; headache; minor aches and pains; cough; temporarily reduces fever.
Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen (325 mg), Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (10 mg), Doxylamine Succinate (6.25 mg), Phenylephrine Hydrochloride (5 mg).
Inactive Ingredients: D and C Yellow 10, FD and C Blue 1, Gelatin, Glycerin, Lecithin, Mannitol, Polyethylene Glycol 400, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Shellac, Simethicone, Sorbitan, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: take 2 capsule with water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 12 capsules in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor. Children Under 12 Years: do not use.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 10 capsules in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use to sedate children.Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- in children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When using this product
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- may cause marked drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb