Alavert D-12 Hour Non-Drowsy Allergy And Sinus Extended Release Tablets
Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief:
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: Nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat
- Reduces swelling of nasal passages
- Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
*Note: This product contains a total of 2.88 grams of Pseudoephedrine.
What Causes Allergies?
- 24 Extended Release Tablets
- One Tablet - 12 Hours
- Loratadine 5mg/Antihistamine
- Pseudoephedrine Sulfate 120mg/Nasal Decongestant
Allergies occur when your immune system overreacts to foreign substances in the environment called allergens. Exposure to what is normally a harmless substance, such as pollen, causes the immune system to react as if the substance were harmful. In essence, allergies are your body's effort to get rid of substances it feels are dangerous.Signs of Allergies
Some people who suffer from allergies don't know they have them because many of the symptoms are similar to those of the common cold. Colds may be associated with a fever or muscle ache, whereas allergies are not.Who Gets Allergies
Most allergies are inherited. So, if your mother or father has allergies, there's a chance you'll have them too. However, you may not be allergic to the same allergens as they are. The environment you live in, air pollution and pollen in the air can all have a major effect.Living With Allergies
You might have allergies, but there are a number of things you can do to help prevent, treat and live with your symptoms. Try these helpful tips to make your life with allergies a little easier.
Active Ingredients: Loratadine (5 mg) (Antihistamine), Pseudoephedrine Sulfate (120 mg) (Nasal decongestant).
Inactive Ingredients: Croscarmellose Sodium, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Titanium Dioxide.
Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet. Adults and children 6 years and over - 1 tablet daily, do not use more than 1 tablet daily Children under 6 - Ask a doctor Consumers who have liver or kidney disease - Ask a doctor Each Tablet is Blister Sealed. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at 20-25 Degree C (68-77 Degree F) Keep in a dry place.
Each tablet is blister sealed. Do not use if seal is broken.Do not use:
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of each of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb