Portable Digital Dual Channel 5 Mode TENS Unit with Carrying Case and Electrodes
- Packed with features the dual channel 5-mode digital TENS unit by Drive Medical provides maximum therapy compared to traditional analog machines making it the ultimate in pain management.
- The mild electrical waves are delivered using digital wave technology to provide a high quality signal through the electrodes.
- Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed by a therapist or doctor.
- The digital signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase and square pulse.
- The modulation selector offers 5 modes of wave delivery: Normal, Burst and 3 Modulation modes.
- The TENS unit is lightweight, portable and can be attached by a clip.
- It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.
- Features and Benefits:Digital wave technology provides a highly efficient delivery of the wave signal
- Dual isolated channels
- Intensity control is adjustable to 80 mA, 500 ohm load
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 0.5-150 Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from 30-260 micro-seconds
- Wave form: Asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse
- Modulation selector offers 5 modes of wave delivery, Normal, Burst and 3 Modulation modes
- Metal belt clip
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Two strength duration modes
- Product Specification:
- Intensity Control: 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load.
- Pulse Frequency: Adjustable from 0.5-150Hz..
- Pulse Width: Adjustable from 30-260 Micro-seconds.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical, Bi-phase, Square Pulse
No Assembly Required
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb