Dr.Woods Pure Castile Tea Tree Soap
- Perfect for camping.
- A new experience in cleanliness.
- For everyday use as a body wash, facial cleanser, shampoo and shaving lather.
- Dr.Woods castile soap is very mild and versatile for everyday as a body wash, facial cleanser, shampoo, and shaving lather.
- It is also excellent as a mild laundry detergent.
- Originating from castile, spain our soaps are vegetable based, containing no animal fat.
- Because our soaps are biodegradable, they are perfect for camping.
- Castile soap incorporates the natural healing properties of olive oil with an invigorating scent.
- The olive oil in our soaps attracts moisture and, while holding that moisture close to the skin, forms a breathable layer preventing the loss of that moisture.
- Dr.Woods castile soap does not contain any harsh detergents that can strip away skins natural moisture.
- The fragrance refreshes and reinvigorates your skin and senses after a long, hectic day, while the vitamin E rich lather leaves skin feeling naturally clean and dewy soft.
- Use this rich lathering liquid soap to gently cleanse hands and your entire body.
Water, saponified coconut, hemp & olive oils with retained glycerin, vitamin e oil, (tocopheryl acetate), tea tree oil, sea salt, citric acid and rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) extract.
Use this rich lathering liquid soap to gently cleanse your entire body, face, and even your hair. Ideal for camping.
Daily body and face wash:
- Apply onto wet hands, washcloth or loofah.
- Lather and massage.
- Rinse and experience satiny, soft skin with a refreshing fragrance.
Soothing aromatherapeutic bath:Squeeze a capful or two in running water and enjoy.
- Apply liberally onto a towel soaked in hot water.
- Wring out and drape over scalp and face, massaging with fingertips.
All natural cleaning:Use 4 parts water to 1 part Dr.Woods for dishes, floors, counters and more.
Fresh, itch free laundry:Use 2 oz. for small loads, 4 oz. for large loads.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb