Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Skin Cleanser, Body Moisturizers > Bath Bars, Soaps >
Dr.Woods Pure Black Castile Soap - 16 oz
Soothes, moisturizes and conditions skin and hair while it cleanses.
You Save: $2.49 (31.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells
- Reveal healthier and radiant skin
Dr.Woods Pure Black Castile Soap
- All natural.
- Eco friendly.
- Ideal complexion.
- A new experience in cleanliness.
- For everyday use as a body wash, facial cleanser, shampoo.
- Shaving lather.
- Dr.Woods black soap also known as anago soap or alata soap, originates from west africa.
- It has been used for centuries in africa.
- Its methods and secrets have been passed down from generation to generation to keep the soap close to mother nature and avoid exploitation and imitations.
- Many have tried to create their version of black soap with all kinds of ingredients.
- For centuries, africans have used black soap to help relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes and various other skin issues.
- Black soap has also been used to achieve beautiful skin.
- Africans have also used this natural soap for bathing and washing their hair.
- Today people from all walks of life are benefiting from this amazing soap.
- Great for removing make up Dr.Woods black soap will leave your skin soft, clear and smelling delicious.
- This soap works against premature facial lines.
- Black soap comes from plantain skin.
- It is natural source of vitamins A & E and iron.
- It can be found in ethnic or international grocery stores such as latino, caribbean or african.
- It looks like banana but much bigger.
- It does not taste like a banana and has to be cooked before eating.
- The skin of the plantain is gingerly dried to be precise texture under the hot african sun.
- It is then roasted in a clay oven.
- The heat must be constant in order to achieve a particular color, texture and smell.
- The next process is very delicate because if it is not done properly, with the right ingredients, there will be no soap.
- The roasted plantain skin is mixed with palm oil, palm kernel oil to form the soap.
- The roasting of the plantains determines the brownish black color of the soap.
- The longer the plantains are roasted, the darker the soap.
- Dr.Woods may be used by anyone who wishes to improve the quality of their skin.
Water, saponified coconut hemp & olive oils with retained glycerin, black soap concentrate, vitamin e oil, (tocopheryl acetate), sea salt, citric acid and rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) extract
As a facial cleanser:Massage onto wet face in circular motion with fingers rinse with warm water.
- Apply generous amount onto wet hands, washcloth, or loofah and massage over body rinse well.
- Applay small amount to palm and massage into wet hair then rinse.
In bath:Squeeze a capful or twon into running waterto form a wonderful, soothing soak.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb