Dr.Woods Shea Vision Castile Soap, Pure Tea Tree
- Experience the freshness.
- For natural dry and oily skin.
- Use as a natural cleaner, too.
- Naturally good as a facial cleaner, body wash and shampoo.
- We have combined our original soap products with organic shea butter to create an ultra moisturizing cleanser.
- Shea butter is natures hidden secret for beautiful skin.
- Once a year in the african savannah, the mangifolia trees gives up its fruit known as the karite or the shea nut.
- After being hand picked, the shea nuts are boiled to extract their treasure, shea butter.
- Shea butter is an ultra moisturizer that penetrates and revitalizes your skin.
- Shea butter naturally contains vitamins A, E and F, essential elements that give your skin the balance that it needs for improved elasticity and to combat dryness.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Water, saponified coconut, hemp & olive oils with retained glyceine, organic shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), vitamin e oil (tocopheryl acetate), tea tree oil, sea salt, citric acid and rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) extract.
Daily body wash and facial cleanser:
- Apply onto wet hands, washcloth or loofah.
- Lather and massage.
- Rinse and experience satiny, soft skin with a refreshing fragrance.
Soothing aromatherapeutic bath:Squeeze a capful or two in running water and enjoy.
- Apply liberally onto a towel soaked in hot water.
- Wring out and drape over scalp and face, massaging with fingertips.
All natural cleaning:Use 4 parts water to 1 part Dr.Woods for dishes, floors, counters and more.
Fresh, itch free laundry:Use 2 oz. for small loads, 4 oz. for large loads.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb