Dr.Woods Shea Vision Pure Black Soap with Organic Shea Butter
- All natural eco friendly.
- Ideal complexion formula.
- A new experience in cleanliness.
- For everyday use as a body wash, facial cleanser, shampoo, shaving lather.
- We have combined our original soap products with organic shea butter to create an ultra moisturizing cleanser.
- Shea butter is natures hidden secret for beautiful skin.
- Once a year in the african savannah, the mangifolia tree gives up its fruit known as the karite or the shea nut.
- After being hand picked, the shea nuts are boiled to extract their treasure, shea butter.
- Shea butter is an ultra moisturizer that penetrates and revitalizes your skin.
- Shea butter naturally contains vitamins A, E and F, essential element that give your skin the balance that it needs for improved elasticity and to combat dryness.
- Dr.Woods black soap also known as anago soap or alata soap, originates from west africa.
- It has been used for centuries in africa.
- Its methods and secrets have been passed down from generation to generation to keep the soap close to mother nature and avoid exploitation and limitations.
- Many have tried to create their version of black soap with all kinds of ingredients.
- For centuries, africans, have used black soap to help relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes and various other skin issues.
- Black soap has also been used to achieve beautiful skin.
- Africans have also used this natural soap for bathing and washing their hair.
- Today people from all walks of life are benefiting from this amazing soap.
- Great for removing make up Dr.Woods black soap will leave your skin soft, clear and smelling delicious.
- This soap works against premature facial lines.
- Black soap comes from plantain skin.
- It is natural source of vitamin A & E and iron. (Plantain is a popular food in africa, south america and other parts of the world.
- It can be found in ethnic or international grocery stores such as latino, caribbean or african.
- It looks like banana but much bigger.
- It does not taste like a banana and has to be cooked before eating.
- The skin of the plantain is gingerly dried to be precise texture under the hot african sun.
- It is then roasted in a clay oven.
- The heat must be constant in order to achieve a particular color, texture and smell.
- The next process is very delicate because if it is not done properly, with the right ingredients, there will be no soap.
- The roasted plantain skin is mixed with palm oil, palm kernel oil to form the soap.
- The roasting of the plantains determines the brownish black color of the soap.
- The longer plantains are roasted, the darker the soap.
- Dr.Woods may be used by anyone who wishes to improve the quality of their skin.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Water, saponified coconut, hemp & olive oils with retained glycerin, black soap concentrate, organic shea butter (butrysopermum parkii), fragrance, vitamin e (tocopheryl acetate), sea salt, citric acid, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) extract and caramel.
Daily facial cleanser:Massage onto wet face in circular motion with fingers rinse with warm water.
- Apply generous amount onto wet hands, washcloth, or loofah and massage over body rinse well.
- Applay small amount to palm and massage into wet hair then rinse.
In bath:Squeeae a capful or twon into running waterto form a wonderful, soothing soak.
All natural cleaning:Use 4 parts water to 1 part Dr.Woods for dishes, floors, counters and more.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb