Devita Natural Skin Care Moroccan Rose Facial Toner
- Stop and smell the roses.
- For centuries, rose oil has been used for its astringent, toning, anti inflammatory and rejuvenating effects.
- Its multiple benefits make rose oil a highly valuable ingredient, and found in our moroccan rose toner.
- But why use a toner, because toners are important.
- Toners remove any residuals left behind after cleansing.
- They help to normalize hydration levels and open the skins receptor sites so that it can receive the full benefit of any treatments, or moisturizers that follow.
- Our gentle blend of naturally active fruit acids help to promote the feeling of smoother, fresher looking skin, with natural astringents of rosemary and sage reducing the look of pore size.
- natural rosa centifolia helps to quell and calm any visible appearance of redness and reactivity.
- So use a toner your skin will say thanks for the roses.
- Devita skin care products are 100 percent vegan and paraben free.
- They are considered gluten sensitive safe and never contain GMO.
- Devita products are never tested on animals (only humans).
Aloe barbadensis (certified organic aloe vera gel), Hamamelis virginiana distillate (witch hazel) extract, Lactic acid (natural fruit acid), Maleic acid (natural fruit acid), Glycolic acid (natural fruit acid), Camellia sinensis (Japanese green tea) leaf extract, Allantoin, Rosa centifolia (rose) essential oil, Salvia officinalis (sage) essential oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) essential oil, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower essential oil. Ingredient labeling adheres to international INCI standards.
- After cleansing, mist 3 to 4 pumps directly onto face, cotton pad or in palm and pat onto face.
- Let dry or wipe with cotton ball.
- May also be used during the day to set make up or enjoy as a facial refresher.
- Follow with desired treatment and moisturizer.
Do not mist into open eyes.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb