Devita healed ink tattoo cream
- Paraben free
- 100 percent vegan.
- With unique combinations of rich humectants, vitamins and minerals, amino peptides , antioxidants, herbal extracts, and essential oils, Healed Ink creates the ultimate in tatoo aftercare creams.
- Healed, Ink begins to work instantly with your body to restore the skins natural moisture balance and provide all thats needed to rehydrate, rejuvenate and preserve the quality and appearance of your new tatoo.
- This exclusive formulation of active naturals creates a one of a kind approach to tatoo aftercare.
- For the temporary relief of symtpoms, including mild to moderate discomfor, associated with inflammatory and exudative processes due to post tattoo procedures.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Aqua (water), Aloe vera gel (aloe barbadensis), Capric/caprylic triglycerides (derived from coconut), Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Squalene (olive), Tocopherol (vitamin E), Retinol (vitamin A), Phytomenadione (vitamin K), Hyaluronic acid (vegan sourced), Palmitoyl oligopeptide-palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3, Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), Beta glucan (derived from oats), Arnica montana flower extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Ledum palustre (wild rosemary) extract, Hypericum perforatum (St. John's wort) flower extract, Echinacea purpurea flower extract, Origanum vulgare (golden seal) extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract, Allantoin, Dexapanthenol (vitamin B5), Zinc citrate, Chamomile (roman) essential oil.
- For external use only.
- In rare cases, allergic skin reactions may develop.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, or if a rash develops, a physician should be consulted.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb